Happy Holidays from the Continuum Crew!!!

Here's a place to talk about anything and everything...EXCEPT Politics. Politics has no place on this board.

Moderators: Dylan Clearbrook, eldric, Nomad

Happy Holidays from the Continuum Crew!!!

Postby eldric on Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:50 am

I know it seems like it has been a while since you've seen much out of us, and it's true that we have not been very productive. But Jake is now working on the third chapter of his new 'Otherverse Redux' series and Dylan is defining the future of the Multiverse. Admittedly, my focus has been elsewhere. Rising Starr, Alterverse, and the Inheritors will be on hiatus until the future of the Multiverse has been determined. I have been dabbling with a different series 'Green Lantern Beyond', which has turned out much differently than I anticipated. So, it needs extensive revision before any of it can be posted.

And, frankly, I have been distracted. My transgender nature has caught up to me and I am transitioning from Eldric to Ella. The real-life consequences have been staggering. I have been horrified to realize how vulnerable the trans community is and just why our suicide and murder-victim rates go through the roof. But, I will get through this, and someday even Dylan will wonder what all the fuss was about. 8-)

Until then, life remains a bit more interesting than I had anticipated! :shock: Oh joy! :? But shopping with friends is so much more fun! :P

2018 looks to be a very exciting year for all of us. And, yes, we'll have to get our act together and start producing.

Best of wishes for the New Year!!!
Ella
Guardian of the Emerald Fire!
eldric
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion